DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
Monitor and log data from your sensors.
Some applications include:
• Verifying that a pump meets specification
• Diagnosing a faulty machine
• Stress testing a motor
• Analysing forces placed on a stressed beam
• Automatic monitoring of factors throughout an experiment
The system is based on the National Instruments cDAQ-9178 Chassis and modules. This system has the capability to monitor and log eight thermocouple channels, 16 4-20mA channels and four high speed channels.
The sensors and monitored parameters include:
– Flow meters, flow rate, total flow, thermocouples, temperature, power meters, voltage, frequency, power, total power, power factor, pH meters, pH conductivity meters, conductivity, encoders, speed, direction, total revolutions, counters, speed, total revolutions, keyence light sensors, speed, direction, total revolutions.
The software is written in Visual C# and is designed to run under the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
The software shows sensor data in real time on a graph. The various “pens” are able to be toggled only showing the information needed. The software includes ranging and scaling of all parameters, assignment of unique names and tag identifiers, calibration routines and logging of data for further analysis.
Completely flexible and customisable
Capable of being used and powered throughout Europe and the USA
Monitored from a laptop connected to the system via USB
8 Thermocouple Channels
16 4-20mA Channels
High Speed Channels
4 High speed channels